Award winning Calgary Wedding Photographer
I love my life as a full time wedding photographer! Every week is different and I am constantly exploring this wonderful world around me. Travel is my first love in life, followed closely by photography and COFFEE! I find the best days are when I get to combine all three; typically, I call these Wedding Days.
My approach to wedding photography is simple, I allow for the events to unfold naturally. The photography should capture memories and moments, not staged scenarios. I have the ability and knowledge to pose a couple in flattering and artistic ways, but this will be built on engaging each other, interaction, and laughter.
A wedding is a fast paced marathon and I’m not afraid to get down in the dirt or immerse myself in the occasion for the perfect shot. In the words of Meat Loaf, “I would do anything for love!” I’ll see you on the dance floor!
- 2016 Weddison Award winner
- Rated #3 in Alberta by Wedding Industry Experts 2016
- Photographer for Canadian Freestyle Ski Team Jan 2014
- Participant “Exposure Festival” Calgary – 2013
- Educator / Instructor – Canon Canada – 2013
- Western Academy of Photography graduate – 2012
- Internship with Medicine Hat News – 2012
- Design Studies – Grant MacEwan University – 2005
- Bridal Fantasy -2016
- FFWD Magazine – 2014
- Canon Canada Magazine featured artist – 2013
- U of C magazine – 2013
- Times Colonist, Victoria BC – 2012
- Medicine Hat News – 2012
- Sannich News – 2011
- Much Music.com – 2011