I have taken the time to compose a list of Calgary Wedding Venues. These are listed in no particular order. They are simply placed in order of discovery and research. If you feel any venue was left off the list please contact me to add them immediately. I would like to keep it as comprehensive as possible.
Venues in Calgary I have worked with:
- The Hudson Event Centre – The Hudson – Wedding form the space – Hudson Wedding Large space and easily customizable. Unbelievable food and service for large groups.
- The River Cafe – River Cafe – Wedding from the space – River Cafe Winter wedding Cute wedding space. perfect for smaller groups. Ideal for a brunch wedding setting.
- Venue 308 – Website – Wedding reception – at Venue 308 – Modern space with private rooms for getting ready.
- Teatro Ristorante – Website – Dinner and reception from – Teatro – Modern open concept with outstanding food and service.
- The Baron Food and Drink Venue – Website – Ceremony and day after session – The Baron – Great venue with wonderful food.
- Charbar – Website – New Years Eve wedding with winter portraits – The rooftop patio os one of the best cocktail reception spots. The location is idea nestled in East Village.
- The Eden – Website – Spring wedding with East Village portraits. Cute restaurant with incredible space for a medium size wedding.
- Bank and Baron – Website – Winter wedding with a small ceremony in the Bank and Baron– Fun pub atmosphere with elegant style in this historic building.
- The Calgary Zoo – Website – The Enmax Event space with a Spring Wedding Ideal for animal lovers.
- Glencoe Golf & Country Club – Website – Snowy winter wedding in Bragg Creek with reception at Glencoe wonderful surrounding with great food and service. Perfect any time of the year.
- Valley Ridge Golf Course – Website – Summer wedding on the outdoor patio, first look in Kananaskis.
- Fort Calgary – Website – Fun and rustic winter Wedding – This space is versatile with loads of room to customize to your own wedding day.